Friday, September 8, 2017

My weekend

My Weekend
                                             

On Saturday Daniel was going to have a birthday party and I was invited. It was at his house and I couldn’t wait.

First mum dropped me off at Daniel's house. Seth, Dom, and Daniel biked down the road to the sawdust pile. I biked off with them.

When food was ready we all raced back to it and got our plates. There were three drinks and the drinks were fresh up, sprite and coke. Matthew [Daniels brother] put his lollies in his coke and drank it.

After that we played limbo. It was hard but I won and got a fidget spinner and a tiny candy dispenser. Then we played musical chairs and I’m not sure who won that.

Finally mum came and picked me up before I had cake!
We also picked up Jack and then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.